Commercial Business Insurance Agency
“Offering 40 years of insurance experience.”
- Attended South Windsor school system
- Anselm’s College graduate 1973 with BS is Sociology
- Independent Agents & Brokers of America, charter member-National Society of Agents for Consumer Education, Member of: South Windsor Chamber of Commerce, Towing & Recovery Prof. of CT, Hartford Home Builders Assoc., Pizza Trade Assoc.
- Past president of South Windsor Jaycees
- Past board of directors of South Windsor Ambulance
- Speaker and author on many insurance topics both locally & nationally
- University of Rhode Island Graduate in 2006 with a BA in Political Science and Government
- Member of the CT Young Insurance Professionals
- Graduated the Hartford School of Insurance Commercial Lines Producer Development Program in 2013
- Obtained the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation from the National Underwriter Company
- Born and raised in South Windsor. Currently lives on the Connecticut shoreline
- Enjoys music, sports, hiking, the beach, and is an avid dog-lover
We Are a Commercial Business Insurance Agency
At TM Burgess Insurance, we specialize in commercial business insurance for businesses all over Connecticut. We are conveniently located in South Windsor which is in Central Connecticut and the Greater Hartford area. We are privately owned, family run, and independently operated. Our independence allows us to set the high professional standards our clients deserve.
As commercial business insurance agency professionals, we understand the importance of setting up your business insurance program with the right combination of coverages, adequate limits, and the best price.
Professionalism and Knowledge
We are passionate advocates of ongoing insurance education and training. Comprehensive knowledge of insurance policies and the insurance industry allows us to understand the nuances of commercial insurance coverage. Before we pitch your policy to insurance company underwriters, we put our knowledge to work.
- We ask a lot of questions to better understand your business operations.
- We profile your business to designate an accurate classification code.
- We code your application properly to establish your company’s insurability and secure the best coverage options, rating classes, and premiums.
We work closely with dozens of insurance companies and place your coverage with the insurer most compatible with your Connecticut business. Our working relationships facilitate the process of underwriting your policies, reporting and monitoring your claims and reviewing your renewals.
We Service Business Insurance Accounts Only
Our business insurance agency caters to a variety of businesses. Among our clients are manufacturers, contractors, land developers, restaurants, and businesses of all kinds. We understand that protecting your business requires a wide range of commercial business insurance coverages. We offer policies that meet the challenge.